BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose—to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors worldwide. We care for our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Families coping with significant illness or disability need help and support while caring for a family member. Our goal at BAYADA is to provide the highest quality home health care services available. We believe our clients and their families deserve home health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability, our BAYADA core values.
In the spirit of the BAYADA Way, BAYADA Habilitation helps people live with comfort, independence and dignity. BAYADA Habilitation promotes behavioral, cognitive, and mental health, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We promote the functional independence of individuals with intellectual, behavioral, and/or emotional needs. We support community networks and care givers. We focus on promoting the well-being of our clients, their families and our community. We support families coping with significant illness or disability. Our goal at BAYADA Habilitation is to provide the highest quality habilitation services available. We believe our clients and their families deserve habilitation services delivered with Compassion, Excellence and Reliability, our BAYADA core values.
With a strong commitment from each of us, BAYADA Home Health Care will make it possible for millions of people worldwide to experience a better quality of life in the comfort of their own homes. We want to build and maintain a lasting legacy as the world’s most compassionate and trusted team of home health care professionals. We will accomplish our mission and achieve our vision by following our core beliefs and values.
• We believe our clients come first.
• We believe our employees are our greatest asset.
• We believe that building relationships and working together are critical to our success as a community of compassionate caregivers.
• We believe we must demonstrate honesty and integrity at all times.
• We believe in providing community service where we live and work.
• We believe it is our responsibility to strengthen the organization’s financial foundation and to support its growth.
Our work is guided by our fundamental values of Compassion. Excellence. and Reliability.
Compassion Our clients and their families feel cared for and supported.
• Work with a spirit of universal faith, hope, and love.
• Demonstrate exceptional care and kindness to others. Be led by our hearts.
• Be respectful. Treat others the way they wish to be treated.
• Listen closely, show empathy, and respond to the needs of others.
• Be friendly. Let our smiles be seen and felt.
Excellence We provide home health care to our clients with the highest professional, ethical, and safety standards.
• Consistently demonstrate the highest level of skill, competence, and sound judgment in our work.
• Demonstrate honesty, commitment, and loyalty to our clients and their families, fellow employees, and our organization.
• Strive to provide the very best service to our clients. Set specific goals and work hard and efficiently to achieve them.
• Continuously improve our work through evaluation, education, and training.
• Recognize and reward those who set and maintain the highest standards of excellence.
Reliability Our clients and their families can rely on us and are able to live their lives to the fullest, with a sense of well-being, dignity, and trust.
• Keep our commitments as promised.
• Consistently deliver expected services.
• Fulfill our clients’ needs promptly and thoroughly.
• Be creative, flexible, and determined — get the job done for our clients.
• Communicate clearly and consistently with clients and fellow employees.
BAYADA Habilitation Contact information:
2200 Main Street suite 650 Wailuku, HI 96793
Phone: 808 244-6879
Fax: 808 244-7575